Before You Visit
We look forward to supporting your health and well-being!
The risks of COVID-19 are not well understood, but in the consensus of most, certain precautions may help to keep us all safer. Online booking is disabled and forms must be signed before an appointment can be finalized.
- If this is your first massage with us, you can fill out and email a Personal Health Form. Download the Personal Health Form here.
- To finalize your appointment fill out the Client Waiver and email it to us. See below:
These protocols will be followed to further protect you:
- All front desk staff will wear a mask.
- Front desk staff will spray your hands with sanitizer.
- Your temperature may be taken by your therapist.
- Per Universal Precautions Requirements, all therapists pledge to wash their hands thoroughly before and after each client session.
- Our therapists will wear masks.
- You and your therapist will sign a “Confirmation of State of Health” on the day of treatment. Download the Health Statement Form here.
- Sheets and face covers will be completely changed after each appointment.
- All equipment, tables, chairs, doorknobs, etc. will be sanitized for each new client.
We ask that you, as the client, adhere to these basic protocols when coming to us for treatment:
- Please call our front desk (404) 378-6288, when you arrive in the parking lot. Then please wait in your car until we let you know it is okay to come in.
- We will have only one person come in at a time.
- Please come wearing a mask. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided.
- Please do not bring anyone in with you, including children.
- Please cancel your appointment if you are sick.
The Client Waiver form follows as a separate document that needs to be completed and signed to confirm that you agree to take full responsibility for your own actions and safety to be compliant with our precautionary guidelines. Download the DHA Client Waiver here.
After completion, please email your waiver to DHA at your earliest convenience to finalize your appointment reservation. If scheduling directly with your therapist, please email them a copy also.
Instructions: The waiver is a PDF that can be filled out electronically and a signature created by following the directions in the signature line. Then save in your documents or desktop and attach to your response email. If you can’t do this electronically – please print, fill out and sign by hand – then scan and save as a PDF to email back. If you have trouble signing or returning the waiver in an email, please confirm via email or phone call, that you have read and understood the waiver and the protocols (cover letter) and will sign the waiver in person when you arrive a little early for appointment.
Appointments: A credit card is required to secure your first appointment.
Cancellation Policy: We ask that you advise us at least 24-hours in advance if you need to change or cancel the treatment we have held for you. Please be aware that we will charge the full amount of the service to your credit card in the event of cancellation without prior notification.
Massage/Therapy Packages: 3-therapy packages must be used within 3 months from date of purchase and 6-therapy packages must be used within 6 months from date of purchase (no exceptions).
Gift Certificates: Gift certificates expire 4 months from date of purchase.
- Each person must have their own class card. 10-Class cards can be shared by members of the same household.
- 5-class cards expire in 3 months (no exceptions).
- 10-class cards expire in 6 months (no exceptions).
- Series cards are good for a specific class series and cannot be recharged. You get the best price with this option.
How our classes work:
- Classes are currently being held online via Zoom or outside with social distancing. Online registration is required.
Inclement Weather: It is the DHA policy to close when DeKalb County Schools are closed unless notes otherwise under our Announcements tab.